[FFmpeg-user] NewBie To FFMpeg Framework!!!

Lucky LuckyNarang123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:23:49 CEST 2011

Stefano Sabatini <stefano.sabatini-lala <at> poste.it> writes:

> On date Thursday 2011-07-07 19:48:25 +0530, Lucky Narang encoded:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > 1) I am a newbie to ffmpeg framework,like to understand the framework.
> >
> > 2)What approach you would like to suggest to understand the framework ?
>
> Fix some bugs or add some features, this way you're sure that you'll
> get the attention/help of the developers. .
>
> Check doc/examples for simple examples about how to use the API (as a
> first task you may try to cleanup those files, update the API/simplify
> or add more examples).
>
> > 3) If somebody can suggest some very small assignments on ffmpeg
> > framework,which involves some coding,so that i can have understanding
> > of fmpeg framework part by part.
>
> It depends, working on the code is effective if you're interested in
> what you're doing, so that much depends on what you want to do/find
> interesting/you already know.
>
> Some ideas:
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Interesting_Patches

Hi,
Thanks for your reply,

1)From where i can find the current bugs in the application,one source i see is
ffmpeg bug reporting,is there any source from where we can find the bugs,first i
would like to start from some simple bugs.

2) Which examples you are talking about ? The examples mentioned in the
documentation on ffmpeg.org or any other source you are talking about.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Lucky Narang.