[FFmpeg-user] mp4 settings

HallMarc Websites marc at hallmarcwebsites.com
Mon Jul 18 18:13:30 CEST 2011

Can some please tell me why the flurry of seemingly unrelated questions are
being thrown at me when all I asked was simple and straight-forward. There
were no lines to be read between. I just wanted someone that knows ffmpeg;
hence, why I came to this list, to take a look at the command line I wrote
to send to an instance of ffmpeg installed on my dedicated LAMP box and the
settings I was expecting and see if I:
1) wrote something wrong - syntax error
2) if I missed anything.

That's it. Nothing more. So why the inquisition?