[FFmpeg-user] Recording logitech ultra vison,

Sweetth Devil sweetthdevil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:43:31 CEST 2011

Well I tried with the same nitrate info using 264 and that didn't change the
quality.
And I have tried the drawtext command but it returned an invalid argument.
Not in front of the PC at the moment so cannot give the exact error. Fyi I'm
running arch Linux (up to date)
Regards,
On Jun 7, 2011 1:39 PM, "Clément Bœsch" <ubitux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 12:38:46PM +0100, Sw at g wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> with the addition of "-b 64m" option using mpeg4 codec the video
>> quality is great, similar to mencoder!
>>

> H.264 is far superiour to mpeg4, you should try to find a better
> profile/setting.
>
>> Now I am still searching on how to add the current time on the
>> video, can't find any command yet
>
> Something like:
>
> -vf

drawtext="fontfile=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerif.ttf:text='TS\: