[FFmpeg-user] libschroedinger and ffmpeg compilation under MinGW

Y 1969yuri1969 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:17:51 CET 2011

Hi,
I would like to compile my own FFmpeg with libschroedinger enabled for
further utilization in FFMS2. I compiled the schroedinger-1.0.10 and the
orc-0.4.11 statically and it seems to be compiled OK. The FFmpeg version is
the lates one from git.

However, the FFmpeg compilation fails with the msg 'schroedinger-1.0 not
found'. The config.log seems to point at the lack of the ORC lib, although
it's properly placed and the PKG_CONFIG_PATH var is set. The content of the
config.log file is posted here: http://pastebin.com/WUvZMPmW.

All my configuration options are posted here: http://pastebin.com/HuNWLygF.

I've tried a lot of things but no luck.

Thanks in advance.