[FFmpeg-user] Drawtext filter

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 18:05:12 CEST 2011

On 03/27/2011 09:23 AM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Saturday 2011-03-26 22:35:20 +0000, Sebastian Arcus encoded:
>> Thanks Stefano. Any idea if the problem with the background colour
>> option not having any effect has been solved? I tried it a while ago
>> (about October-November 2010) - and the option to set a background
>> colour for the text was not working at the time.
>
> Try it and report in case of problem.

Sorry to keep on adding to the list:

1. The following paragraph in the ffmpeg documentation you have pointed
me to is confusing:

"Note that the double quotes are not necessary if spaces are not used
within the parameter list."

However, in the example above this line, spaces *are* being used, but
double quotes are *not* being used. Which one is it then?

Sebastian