[FFmpeg-user] -target types

Tim Nicholson tim.nicholson at bbc.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 11:06:25 CEST 2011

On 30/03/11 11:08, James Darnley wrote:
> On 30/03/2011, Chris Bannister <mockingbird at earthlight.co.nz> wrote:
>> So you have to download the source code to get "most/fair chunk" of
>> the documentation?
>
> The source code is the best documentation.  But I can't help it if
> people didn't write "clear enough" docs.

I think that it is only really an issue if you are not that up in "C"
one uses one's best guess to search for something, but don't always make
the most sensible choice.

Having said that I usually find that the source code points me in the
right direction, I just sometimes miss some of the nuances and need a
little help such as James provided.

--
Tim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/