[FFmpeg-user] Fw: Unable to get correct decoded file

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 22:33:25 CEST 2011

Thanks Leo but still I am not getting desired output. My decoded video output is with very slow frame rate (even after mentioning frame rate as 30fps) and there is some problem in video frames as per appearance concern. It's different from the input yuv video even without much loss.

Please tell me if I should include more format option while encoding or decoding video sequence. I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,
Hardik Sharma