[FFmpeg-user] No ffplay generated on ffmpeg 0.6.90-ro

John Du dujun at qvod.com
Tue May 3 11:21:47 CEST 2011

Dear FFmpeg team

I am compling ffmpeg-0.6.90-rc0, and meeting the configure error on fedora os. But if i use ffmpeg 0.6.1, no such problem.

#configure
yasm not found, use --disable-yasm for a crippled build

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

Pls refer to the config.log

Even I disable-yasm to compling . but the ffplay is not generated finally.

How can I build and generate the ffplay?

Regards,
John Du

Shenzhen QVOD technology Co. Ltd.
22A Building No.3, China Academy of Science & Technology Development, High-tech. South Street No.1, South District of High-tech Industrial Area, Shenzhen City.

Tel: 86 3363 2699 Ext. 8110
Fax: 86 3363 2696
Cell: 86 150 1381 9009
E-mail: dujun at qvod.com