[FFmpeg-user] slice-max-size for h.264 in ffmpeg

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 01:40:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

Does ffmpeg support an option like ‘slice-max-size’ for H.264 ?

I know that the x264 encoder supports a parameter called
‘slice-max-size’, running ‘x264 –fullhelp’ reveals the following:
--slice-max-size <integer> Limit the size of each slice in bytes

Is it the case that while ffmpeg does not support any such option as
yet, it will/may support such an option.

Is there any way by which I can control NALU size? Thanks.

Regards,
Hardik Sharma