[FFmpeg-user] how do I correct a differing frame rate?

phil curb jswordtestem at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 17 04:50:59 CEST 2011

no but i'd still like to be able to remux the file so ffmpeg -i doesn't give that error about the frame rate. I just don't know the line to do it..

On 2011.05.16 05:35 PM, phil curb wrote:
> When I run ffmpeg -i on this FLV file, it says
>
> Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 59.94 (2997/5
> 0) -> 29.92 (359/12)
>
> How do I fix this file so that it doesn't say that?
>http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4hzyc

Remux? I've found those messages to be quite harmless, but then again,
I've never really worked with FLV. Are you actually having any problems
with the file?