[FFmpeg-user] how to make frame repeat?

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Tue Nov 1 20:17:43 CET 2011

Le decadi 10 brumaire, an CCXX, Hardik Sharma a écrit :
> Also I want exact number of frames to complete my experiment where I am
> comparing some values frame by frame from different codecs. So if there is
> less number of frame, it will go out of synch and gonna fail my
> experiment.

Your mails are barely readable, let alone understandable. I do not know if
the culprit is yahoo mail or something else, but you need to change
something, otherwise I do not know how long people will still make an effort
to read you.

As to what I understand on the heart of your problem, I believe the short
answer is this:

You need to use the timestamps of the frames and not just count them.

Once you do that, you do not need to worry if a frame gets dropped in the
first place.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George