[FFmpeg-user] Converting IFF image sequence to mpeg4

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Nov 16 18:23:35 CET 2011

Phil Rhodes <phil_rhodes <at> rocketmail.com> writes:

> >> It appears that IFF sequences are unsupported

You may misunderstand (or I have cut the quote too savagely):
IFF is not unsupported, reading IFF pictures as a range as it is possible with
general images is not implemented.

> So are Amiga ANIMs. And CDXL. Both of which are a shame. I think they both
> used simple delta compression.

Please upload sample and provide failing command lines and complete, uncut
console output.

Thank you for your continuing support, Carl Eugen