[FFmpeg-user] No encpding Frames with MPEG-TS H.264

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Tue Oct 4 23:42:39 CEST 2011

On 10/04/2011 07:36 PM, DasDing wrote:
> belcampo wrote:
>> I only asked to be sure there is no problem with the source file, just
>> for testing purpose.
>>
> The source file is just fine, good bild and sound quality.
Checked with ??
If, and I only if, so it may not be true, DVB Viewer is what you test it
with, and if DVB Viewer somehow changes the stream, you won't be able to
say that it is a unaltered DVB-C stream. This is all speculation.
Therefore to be sure, test what vlc does with it, as asked before.
Beside the error messages, how is the encoded file playable or not?

> belcampo wrote:
>> I encode daily h264 material with ffmpeg without any problem. source
>> coming frome satelite DVB-S
>>
> I have DVB-C, but I think there is no quality difference.
> What source file do you have? MPEG-TS?
Everything from satelite is in mpeg-ts container.

http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/No-encoding-Frames-with-MPEG-TS-H-264-tp3866884p3871765.html