[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG BUG REPORT - FLV to MOV (incorrect codec FOURCC) [SOLVED]

Alexander Bokovikov openworld at uralweb.ru
Wed Oct 5 21:54:19 CEST 2011

Followup:

Here is a 5-minute patch. It works for me, though I don't think this
is a pretty correct location to insert this patch. Probably it is
better to patch a location, where "copy" codec type is casted to "H263".

movenc.c:

static int mov_write_video_tag(AVIOContext *pb, MOVTrack *track)
{
     int64_t pos = avio_tell(pb);
     char compressor_name[32];
     //<abb>
     uint32_t myTag;
     //</abb>

     avio_wb32(pb, 0); /* size */
     //<abb>
     myTag = track->tag;
     if (myTag = 0x33363248) {
	myTag = 0x31564C46;
	//av_log(pb, AV_LOG_QUIET, "track tag %08x\n", track->tag);
     }
     avio_wl32(pb, myTag); // store it byteswapped
     //</abb>

Regards,
-Alex