[FFmpeg-user] No encpding Frames with MPEG-TS H.264

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 14:03:46 CEST 2011

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:50:48 +0100, DasDing <derschu50 at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> I can't test it with vlc, because I need ffmpeg for a little privat
> program.
> And I can't use vlc for this.
> I thought this is a ffmpeg froum, right? So why do you want me to use vlc
> when ffmpeg works with your recordings? Then it must work with my
> either, if
> their are also HD recordings.

Only if your recordings are both made the same way, with the same
parameters, of the same channels with the same encoding choices
and all.  This is highly unlikely to be true. Finding out whether
VLC likes your recordings would help us narrow down what the
problem really is.

--
Rhodri James
Kynesim Ltd