[FFmpeg-user] How to use RTP mode?

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 20:46:16 CEST 2011

With byte stream I m facing problem with slice drop. Whenever I drop slice header (near end or start of GOP) it drops the whole frame. As michael mentioned that may be it is because parser.c is not able to find access unit boundaries.

With enabling rtp mode with JM we didn't faced such problems which were there before. I am not sure how rtp mode is exactly working in JM but I definitely want to try in ffmpeg/x264 for h264 stream.

I am encoding raw yuv to .264 and then include error and decode back to yuv.

Regards,
Hardik