[FFmpeg-user] Compilation failed

Drim D. drimux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:39:38 CEST 2011

Greetings,

I used ffmpeg to get screen capture, with x11grab, so I need to compile
ffmpeg. Everything was fine, until I change for *Ubuntu Oneiric
Ocelot*recently.

I followed a french tutorial (
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/tutoriel/comment_compiler_ffmpeg ) but I get some
error because of lame : *ERROR: libmp3lame >= 3.98.3 not found*

In the log : *fatal error: lame/lame.h: No such file or directory*
but such file exists...

And I compiled lame ... I try to get last lame version 3.98.4 & 3.99 (and of
course last version of ffmpeg with git) but nothing works. So can you help
me ?

I remember I had this error before this version, I fixed it with replacing
the line :
enabled libmp3lame && require "libmp3lame >= 3.98.3" lame/lame.h
hip_decode_init -lmp3lame'
by
'enabled libmp3lame && require "libmp3lame >= 3.98.3" lame/lame.h
lame_set_VBR_quality -lmp3lame'
But this method doesn't work anymore sadly...

Thank you,
Regards.