[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg ubuntu screencast-with-sound gui

eolinwen at gmail.com eolinwen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:29:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

A great application using only FFmpeg exists already. She is developed by
Hizoka (a French famous user) and you can see it here :
http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=440555
The web page of the project is not yet on Launchpad but she will be soon.
Hizoka have done  currently some modifications for including the support of
the format WebM. You can record your screencast now in three formats i.e
x264, flv and WebM.
A PPA is existing for Ubuntu users here :
https://launchpad.net/~hizo/+archive/logiciels<https://launchpad.net/%7Ehizo/+archive/logiciels>.

Regards.