[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg webm problem

red red rmarduk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:15:13 CEST 2011

Good morning i have a problem that i would like to have answer on.

Please confirm if there is a possibility:

   -

   to conver from webm format to flv or any other format
   -

   to create a image (thumbnail) from webm format

 I couldn't find any anser on the web that there is this possibility.
Converting to webm format is

possible but from it only creates errors.

 This error occurs when trying to create a jpeg from webm movie:

Unknown format is not supported as input pixel format.

 Please take seriously this email ant I thank i advance for any help.