[FFmpeg-user] Muxing raw H264 to container format (MP4, MOV)

oblivion vlad.ion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:01:54 CEST 2011

So nobody can give me any hint about why ffmpeg is acting this way? The
stream seems valid, avc2avi can read it and output a valid avi file. Also
some simple code I wrote that links to ffmpeg libs can open the file and
read packets from it so I really don't see what is going on. Is there
something in the header of the h264 file that can cause this?

@ben Could you tell me what build of ffmpeg you used? Although I doubt this
can be the problem.

Thanks.