[FFmpeg-user] Generating v210 uncompressed AVIs from v210 individual files in 720p and 1080i formats

FrancoisMace mace.francois at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:33:54 CEST 2011

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I am indeed using the EBU test content. The purpose of my application is to
have a way of vizualizing the ouptut of a hardware compression-decompression
chain I have applied on the EBU test content for one of our customer, our
tools handling only v210 yuv 10 bit files.

My last question is related to the fact that my output .avi file size does
not increase with frames being added. I applied the changes you indicated
and it seems that all the frames, except from the last one, are dropped,
leaving the output.avi file with only one frame inside it, hence the line

 > frame=    1 fps=  0 q=0.0 size=    5406kB time=00:00:00.04
bitrate=1107056.0kbit

with the size parameter remaining always the same (size keeps being = 5460
kB).