[FFmpeg-user] Working with ffmpeg videos in Final Cut Pro 7 issue

chappy tuyenphan2010 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:54:20 CEST 2012

I've tried many different codecs that ffmpeg has but none of my recorded
videos work well in Final Cut Pro.  The major issue that I am having is it
takes FCP an hour to export a one minute video that captured via ffmpeg.
FCP seems to encode and decode my video, I am not sure.  When I imported my
video into FCP I chose to match the sequence setting with the imported
video.  Does any one of you know how to solve this back breaking issue?
Thx in advance