[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and helix server

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:08:52 CEST 2012

18 апреля 2012 г. 9:02 пользователь Strekov Andrey
<a.strekov at nnov.volga.rt.ru> написал:
> I tried send camera stream to the helix server with
> command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i
> rtsp://root:root@camera_IP/axis-media/media.amp -vcodec copy -f
> asf -metadata title="camera1" http://helix_server_IP:7077
> (7077 - Push Encoding Port), and i get error:
> "av_interleaved_write_frame(): Connection reset by peer".

Don't know what is "Push Encoding Port", seemingly google does not, too.
I'd check helix logs. Because it is obvious from the message that
helix closes the connection, so helix is confused by what ffmpeg
sends.
First of all - are you sure helix is configured to receive HTTP
stream? ffmpeg sends POST request with following media stream.

--
Andrey Utkin