[FFmpeg-user] Still Image tifs to video (part 2)

Eric Hollis eric.hollis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:24:19 CEST 2012

Thanks for the responses.  Increasing the data rate made things a lot
better. Thanks for the hint about the -t 10 switch...saves much time.

As to the frame rate...I'm converting 16mm film.  I built a projector that
scans each frame of film. That accounts for the odd size frame and the
frame rate.  I'm trimming the frame to include as much of the picture from
the film as I can, and 16 fps is the rate the film originally ran at.

The results are quite good.

Thanks again for all the help.

sincerely,
Eric