[FFmpeg-user] improving performances- general questions

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:21:52 CEST 2012

Hi Roger, more processors is out of the question at this moment.
Actually the console command is quite simple, and the output it is quite
straightforward

Command line:

ffmpeg -loglevel error -i video1.avi -vf "movie=logo.png [logo]; [in][logo]
overlay=W-w-10:10:1[out]" -vcodec libx264 -acodec libmp3lame -b 1400k -b:a
192k outlogov1.avi

Sum it up:
- a good processor?
- RAM requirements? 2gb more?