[FFmpeg-user] libavcodec Error during make process

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Aug 19 10:06:33 CEST 2012

radiocm <vadim.lungu <at> radiocom.md> writes:

> sorry that I'm borrowing  you with my questions,

That is what is mailing list is about;-)

> but during make process I'm getting some error,
> anybody know what is the problem ?
>
> here are the errors:

Unfortunately there are no errors in the output you posted.
(They would start with "error" instead of "warning".)

Whenever you want to report an error during make process,
please do the following:
Run make (it fails), run make again (fails again).
Then run "make V=1" and post the configure line that you used
and the complete, uncut output of that last make run ("make V=1").
Never post complete, uncut output of the first make call.

Carl Eugen