[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG H.264 video not playing on some devices

ffmpeg at jrbtechnical.com ffmpeg at jrbtechnical.com
Tue Aug 21 21:06:20 CEST 2012

James,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried other resolutions as well as levels 4 and 4.1 as well. The
version I posted just happened to be the 1 to 1 version, keeping things
the same resolution as the image set being converted to a movie.

I see you also quoted the DPB size line.  If that is also a possible part
of the problem, how does one keep the DPB size from going over the level
limit?  I looked around a bit and see some references to turning off
bpyramid by adding the "-flags2 -bpyramid" option, but that didn't seem
work.

John