[FFmpeg-user] -ss can't take anything over 23 hours in the hour slot?

Mr M redpenguinmail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:43:47 CET 2012

I am using ffmpeg on Windows from Zeranoe and tried multiple versions.

If I have a long file like I was just trying a 55hr flv, it says
24:51:00 is invalid so I had to convert it to seconds.

The version of ffmpeg included in the latest WinFF for Windows totally
ignored the "invalid" -ss just converting from the beginning.

Is there some way you are supposed to format 24+ hours besides
calculating seconds always?