[FFmpeg-user] DXVA2 problems since ffmpeg v0.9.1

Bjoern Drabeck bjoern.drabeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:41:27 CET 2012

Hi,

I have been playing around with using dxva2 for decoding h264 movies, which
worked fine so far (ie up to version 0.9)

However, for every newer version since then (FYI: I am using the zeranoe
builds btw) it never calls into my custom get format function
(codec->get_format), and the hwaccel and hwaccel_context members are still
always 0 [all of this worked fine in previous versions]

Does anyone else have that problem? Or has something changed significantly
recently, so that I need to change my code?

thanks,
Bjoern