[FFmpeg-user] DXVA2 problems since ffmpeg v0.9.1

Bjoern Drabeck bjoern.drabeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:46:18 CET 2012

Hi Carl,

thanks for your reply, I am sure the problem happened between 0.9 and
0.9.1, so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to track it down... so will
have a look tmw. Basically it doesn't seem to accept overriding
the codec->get_format function and the same for the hwaccel_context, which
always gets reset to 0.

If I find some time, maybe I can later provide you with a simple demo
program, which you (or whoever on your team) can use for testing to see if
it still works..

cheers,
Bjoern