[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg EOB marker

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 14 11:00:40 CET 2012

Susan James <sjames <at> susanjamescompany.com> writes:

> On Feb 12, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> > Command line together with omplete, uncut console
> > output missing, and a sample may be needed.
> I've attached a file with the complete output including
> the ffmpeg command string.

If you can show me the attachment, I will happily look at it.

But I suggest instead that you run your failing ffmpeg command again.
copy both the command and the complete uncut console output in a
new mail and send it to this list.

Output files are nearly always useless, it is the input file that is
typically needed.

Carl Eugen