[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg + rtsp results in log output not displaying frame size nor bitrate

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Feb 19 20:43:24 CET 2012

Michael Smithng <msmith <at> bitgravity.com> writes:

> In the event that I'm unable to bump my production release
> (this simply can't be done without proper vetting),
> how would you propose that I debug this issue in 0.9.1?

You test current git head, if the problem is fixed, find the
change introducing the fix with git bisect and backport it
to whatever you are using. (Do not forget that this means your
application will contain known possible security issues.)

I am not saying that the problem has been fixed though.

Carl Eugen