[FFmpeg-user] rtsp streams stop after ~80 seconds

Tommy Winther tommy at net-comm.dk
Sun Feb 19 19:35:26 CET 2012

Hey, I'm having problem with rtsp streams for a specific provider.
The streams stop after ~80 seconds.

This is an example stream url, but it only works for a short while and
for customers of the provider.

With the attached patch - a one-line change -
the streams plays correctly, but I'm wondering if this is just a
workaround for a different problem.

It looks like the keep-alive is sent using an incorrect session id,
which causes the stream to stop.

I have also opened a trac ticket a while back with tcpdump of the
communication without the patch applied.