[FFmpeg-user] image2 Demuxer Issue

Andrew Dennis andrew.dennis at bydeluxe.com
Tue Jul 3 23:52:20 CEST 2012

> I can't reproduce issue, what OS and what ffmpeg version are you using?

OS: Centos 5
ffmpeg: 0.11.1

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.