[FFmpeg-user] ac3 to mp3 converting bug

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Jul 4 19:24:37 CEST 2012

Clément Boesch wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:53:16 +0200:

> Are you sure the problem is not in your libmp3lame copy?

Well, the only thing I can do is configure, make, make install. There is
a make test, but that didn't seem to do much. BTW, I compile everthing by
myself.

I could upload my libmp3lame.a somewhere, would this be of any help? (Or
maybe I could try yours?)

> This commit makes the audio processing passing through libavfilter (even
> if you don't use it); maybe the code path being totally different is more
> likely to trigger the issue (totally different stack, heap, etc).

Is there a way to force the old (or any other) behaviour?

Ingo