[FFmpeg-user] 2.3 Gazillion

Anne at Picaflor Azul info at picaflor-azul.com
Tue Jul 10 23:38:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have somehow lost the ability to view the .mkv files, I think it
happened when I changed from the broken ubuntu ffmpeg (avconv?) to your
version. The mkv files always looked fine, so good that a few times I
tried to use the web browser which was in the movie. It was very
frustrating not to be able to get it to scroll. It seems that the problem
is somewhere in between the .mkv and the .vob. I will certainly give
ffplay a try. I really hope it works. I hadn't even started trying to
figure out how to view the mkv files yet. Thanks for your suggestion.

--
Thanks,

Anne
www.picaflor-azul.com