[FFmpeg-user] Number of stream maps must match number of output streams - having trouble with the syntax

Tim Nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:57:28 CEST 2012

From:0
http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Stream-selection

"By default ffmpeg includes only one stream of each type (video, audio,
subtitle) present in the input files and adds them to each output file..."

You have requested -newvideo and -newaudio leading to 2 video and two
audio, but you are trying to map two videos and 4 audios...

Do you really want the video twice?

try .... -map 1:v -map 0:a -vcodec copy -acodec copy "T:\OUTPUT.mov"

> Thanks
>
> Matt

Tim