[FFmpeg-user] Using ffmpeg with flash encoder

focus television focustelev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:20:55 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a requirement.
One streamer  client is using Flash media encoder and sending the stream
to the Server.
But i am using ffmpeg on my server.
So in order to use it what should i do ?
I want to control the stream connection from the server  But currently
the setup is such that the client uses
FME and connects from his side . But if i restart server , i have to ask
him to connect it again which is difficult everytime.
So instead of he connecting to our server , can we use ffmpeg or
someother means to connect to his machine and access FMLE?
George