[FFmpeg-user] Problem converting from FLV to MP4

Fernando Martinelli fernando.martinelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:28:22 CEST 2012

2012/7/23 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>

> > > I believe this works with FFmpeg, consider reading about Audio
> > > Filters on http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html
> > >
> > I did, but did not manage to apply it.. But this is not the main issue,
> as
> > I can do the processing with multiple steps.. The problem is the async
> > between audio and video.
>
> While your report may be valid (I did not test yet), as said,
> there will be files where A/V sync is only possible if you do
> everything in one step.

Ok. However this is happening within one step (in my command above I just
converted from flv to mp4 and the video increased by more than 20s while
the audio has stayed the same. And that *only *happens when I fix the
output fps. Is that a bug?

> Please update to current git head, some of the mentioned filters
> are new.

Thanks for the tip. I'll do it and try out the new filters.

> Carl Eugen

Regards/ viele Grüße,
Fernando