[FFmpeg-user] Zeranoe Windows builds spiking CPU to 100% randomly

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:50:50 CEST 2012

> I bet the MinGW-w64 guys would know more about this issue. If someone could
> send over the information to their mailing list that would really help. I
> will if no one else can, but it might take a while.
>
> They should help us figure out how to properly debug this.
>
> It's odd that this error happens at random times, at least it does for me.
> It sometime would hang at the beginning, sometimes at other points.
>
> I have a 4.0GHz i7, so if anyone needs me to run any further tests I would
> be happy to.

Ok I pinged them:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=500CD44E.9000803%40gmail.com&forum_name=mingw-w64-public
They apparently committed an "r5250" which might help fix the problem,
would it be possible to try it?
Also a build that defines WINPTHREAD_DBG  might apparently be useful.
Thanks!
-roger-