[FFmpeg-user] Hi, I want to add opencl to ffmpeg, but I don't know how to modify the make file to make the ffmpeg link OpenCL.lib.I add the OpenCL in to libavutil.

Wei Gao highgod0401 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 01:56:27 CEST 2012

Hi Roger and James

Thank you for your reply.

We want to do some optimization on ffmpeg and contribute our code to ffmpeg.

1.Add hwaccel to ffmpeg.exe to optimize the decode process using dxva2,we
have done some work on it,and it has been testing now.It has made some
effort on h264,mpeg2,vc1,wmv3.
2.Add opencl code to optimize filter process for libs,such as
deshake,unsharp,scale.
3.Optimize pipline to make it can switch between cpu and gpu.

So when we complete coding and testing,how can we submit it to ffmpeg?Will
you accept it?

Btw,I want ask a question.I found that the hwaccel is based on dx9,we want
to upgrade it to dx11,will you accept it?

Thanks

Best regards