[FFmpeg-user] transcode to flic/anim/cdxl

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 30 05:06:19 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

I am capture the video at a higher resolution that the true computer native

Composite video output captured at Standard-definition
VGA output is captured at 800x600
Emulation output captured at native Emulation resolution

I fascination with these older video format because they dont have patents excepted CDXL

tom