[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg "stretches" encoding

tte at cs.fau.de tte at cs.fau.de
Mon Jun 18 07:42:24 CEST 2012

Thanks, Carl. I was hoping that someone could explain to me first
which combination of options _should_ create synchronuous audio & video
without changing the speed, so that audio & video are syncrhonuous with
the SRT file.

As i tried to explain, it seems to me that there isn't even an option to
do this.

WOuldn't want to send a lot of log output for a lot of combination of
parameters that aren't even expected to create the desired result.

Cheers
     Toerless