[FFmpeg-user] problem with audio/video sync after conversion

Arlo Leach lists at arlomedia.com
Wed Jun 27 14:23:12 CEST 2012

> No, it means you have to add -strict -2 to your command
> line if you want to use an experimental codec.

Got it. Okay, that worked ... but still got the same out-of-sync behavior when changing the frame rate.

> I thought that previously 29.97 failed and 15 worked, was that right?

No, the other way around. Leaving the original 29.97 frame rate is fine, but converting it to 15 introduces the sync problem.

I feel like I've reached the end of what I can do without a real diagnosis, so I'll follow up with Adobe and post back if I get an answer.

Thanks,
-Arlo

Arlo Leach
http://arlomedia.com
http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker

If you like Set List Maker, please leave a review!