[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG for Blu-ray..

kifayat ullah kifayat.ullah at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 18:10:34 CEST 2012

Dear Carl & Andy

Thats what i am struggling with,
TSMuxer output of same m2ts is absolutly fine.
I tried to fix video and audio stream pids i.e. 1011 and 1100 also PCR packet 1001 according to standards but still no luck. i have tried with TSPE and compare packets of a valid(plays audio & video)m2ts, apart from PCR value start 10:000 which actually crosponds to PTS values in 1011 & 1100 packets, where as in our invalid ( video plays but no sound) PCR value starts with 00:015 which actually crossponds to 1101 and 1100 packets PTS and DTS, there is no difference. one more thing I want to metion here as if I don't provide mux_rate value it takes as 1 and then output have high gaps in tp_extra_header values. so as BR standards says that ATC sequence should be ONE, this tp_extra_header Gaps are not affordable for that we must need to give a mux_rate value and I have used one set for -target DVD i.e. 10080000.
I am really struggling with it. Please rescue..
regards
Kif