[FFmpeg-user] Problem building with OpenCV support

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jun 28 09:43:34 CEST 2012

Misha Penkov <misha.penkov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The order of the flags seems to matter, with the last command
> overriding the previous one.  How can I specify
> "--extra-ldflags=-Wl,--no-as-needed" such that it gets put AFTER
> "-Wl,--as-needed" in the gcc command line?

If you tried --extra-ldflags and it does not work, you cannot;-(
Search for "as-needed" in configure and delete the line.
Afaict, there is a problem in your tool-chain, so there is no
reason to make this a general option imo. If I am wrong (if you
find out why --as-needed does not work and if it is not a tool-
chain bug) please report!

Carl Eugen