[FFmpeg-user] issues after Increasing bitrate and fps

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:15:38 CEST 2012

Hello, i need to increase these variables in order to join more or two
videos, since If they have different frame rate/bit rate the command
doesn't work.
It increases well, I insert subtitles a logo and everything its ok.
But if the video has a less fps amount  than the original, when I playing
it, it keeps frozen a few seconds at a regular period of time.
The video duration of the file remains the same, it increases the amount of
MB as it was expected.
I guess it was due to the copy of frames to reach a higher fps.

Is there a way to avoid this?, some flag, value, etc.

Thanks and regards

Rossana