[FFmpeg-user] FLV to MP4 conversion

Ben Halhead ben.halhead at quvex.com
Thu Mar 8 15:05:27 CET 2012

Hi

Sorry to try and get this back on track but the post was originally
about converting flv to mp4! We were indeed originally using 0.5.2 but I
have now installed the latest version from git and still have issues,
albeit different issues than those experienced with 0.5.2. The issue now
is that video and audio are terribly out of sync and any help in getting
them back in sync is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Ben Halhead