[FFmpeg-user] where to get mspdb100.dll file.

Deepesh Basu deepesh.basu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:34:39 CET 2012

Hi,

You need to install MS Visual Studio C++ Express 10/2010 along with MS Dot
Net Framework 4.0 to get the file! After that, alter the values of your
windows %PATH% and %CLASSPATH% variables (Environment) to include then in
the -I/-L path (include-dir/path).

Please note that, Windows (i.e. WINNT v5.1x and above) provides a Native
MSCORLIB.DLL which sud suffice for the needs of FFMPEG. Also, while
including specific combinations, we sometimes do come-across Direct-X,
Windows SDK related misc dependencies, but more often than NOT, its OUR
MANUAL Error in specifying something incorrectly!

Hope it helps!

Thnx/BR,
Deepesh Basu
DVB-CP/CM Solution Architect, 81671 München, Deutschland
*R: 0049-(0)-89-2351-4997*