[FFmpeg-user] Trouble with LPCM audio from D-VHS deck

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 20:18:44 CET 2012

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:09:38 -0000, Phil Rhodes
<phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> There is never an appropriate reason to top post on a list that is
>> strictly bottom post only.

s/never/rarely/  and I'll happily agree.

> Says who?
>
> And that's a sincere question; one of the problems with opensource
> projects is finding out who's actually in charge.

In rather a lot of open source projects, "Who's in charge?" isn't
a well-formed question.  Open source projects don't have to have
anyone in charge, so just asking the question can get you into
entirely the wrong mind-set.

> And I disagree anyway.

A: Because it breaks the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top-posting less than ideal?